Thursday, March 20, 2014

Words and thoughts by Kenlee

My three almost four year old niece teaches me something every time I see her and tonight didn't disappoint. At dinner I learned that "ewectwicity isn't fwee" (electricity isn't free). So you shouldn't leave your lights on. Clearly an influence of her parents. Although it was something my dad said ALL THE TIME. 

I also learned tonight that you should always wear make-up. "If you don't people won't know if you are the kid or the mommy."  Great advice. :) 

Kenlee is a constant source of entertainment and always has something to say. I sure so love her. <3


2 comments:

  1. This is the perfect picture to go with the sage advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisdom from children is absolutely priceless! Mastercard can't touch these memories!

    ReplyDelete