Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thank You.

Today I worked on thank you cards for Brynn's birthday party. I ordered them through Shutterfly so they would be cute and personal. They came on Tuesday and I quickly got to work. I love writing thank you cards because I know how important they are. When I write a thank you card I put a lot of thought into each and every card and the person receiving it. 

Something I have noticed overtime,  not everyone feels the same way. I have noticed that people don't always write them, which is fine. It isn't important to everyone. I have always been taught that you write a thank you card when someone does something nice for you or buys you a gift, etc. I used to dread writing them when I was in 4-H because there were always so many that needed to be written. As an adult now, I appreciate learning this valuable trait. 

Thank someone today. :) 




2 comments:

  1. I am with you 100%! As a kid, I used to dread writing thank you notes and only did it when my mom forced me to. Now, I enjoy sending special notes of thanks to deserving people...especially when they're not expecting it! I love your extra-special Shutterfly notes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Brynn! A thank you card is one thing that should not go by the wayside. It's a chance to connect very personally.

    ReplyDelete