Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday dinner....Indiana shrimp

It has been awhile since we have had a Sunday supper at grandma's (the Farm). We are having supper tonight for a random occasion. My brother, cousin Katie, and Uncle Dennis went to an Aquaculture farm for shrimp yesterday. Who knew such a thing existed in Indiana?!?! I sure didn't. So we took this chance to have a family gathering. Our family has eaten a lot of meals at this table. There is never a lack of food when we all get together. Below are a few pictures from our evening. 


5 comments:

  1. Dinners with Grandma are the best! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured a family evening together with these fun pics. The bowl holding the shrimp? My mom had that bowl! When I was a little girl, we used to go to The Farm (my grandmother's home in rural OK). Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your evening with us! I love the pictures you share each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born, raised and then raised my kids on a farm but have never heard of shrimp farming. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the family photos.

    ReplyDelete