Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1!!!!! First slice!!!

First of all, I can't believe it is March! Although, I am thrilled it is finally here. I am looking forward to this years challenge. My kids seem to be excited, too. So that helps get me excited. 

Today, Saturday, I chose to spend my morning at a conference in Fort Wayne. I have gotten some good ideas, but have also felt a bit lost. For the most part, I learned a lot. I even won a prize in the first session!! I never win anything. Whoot whoot! 

I didn't come to the conference alone, I am here with three colleagues, but most of our sessions have been alone. I hope the other ladies learned something, too. We are going to lunch when it is over, which will be a good chance to talk about what we heard today. 

The picture below is of just a few of the handouts from today. 

1 comment:

  1. I see you're in the March Challenge--good for you, Cheryl. I'm trying to write every day but not posting to TWT. I've decided to write for me, my family, and those who know me. That's what it is about for me. Can't wait to see your little girl again!

    ReplyDelete