Monday, March 31, 2014

Last Slice

Today is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I can't believe that tomorrow is April! Where has a month gone? I am happy to see April here. I am ready for warmer weather. Tonight we actually took a walk as a family for the first time since fall. It was nice for everyone to get some fresh air. The last time Brynn rode in her stroller she was in her baby carrier facing backward. Not tonight, though. 

Here is a picture from our walk. Brynn loved it. I think Mike and Tanner were happy to have company. 



Earlier today I had planned on slicing about something else entirely different. I planned on writing about my silly fifth graders, but then changed my mind. However I can't resist sharing this gem. As I was walking around my room this morning checking on the progress of group projects I noticed a strange book on one of the desks. I don't really have words other than the book looks questionable inside and out. However the student that had the book has done some very advanced reading, so I didn't question it too much. Not sure if I will see the book again tomorrow? Who knows! 


No comments:

Post a Comment