Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Flower Club.

Tonight was flower club with my friends Ashleigh and Heidi. We have been getting together for dinner and buying flowers for years. Which doesn't seem possible. It is basically an evening of lots of chit chat and fun times! Tonight didn't disappoint. Like usual we had a wonderful time. I love these two! 

Our evening consisted of eating pancakes at IHOP to support Riley Children's Hospital, making a quick run to Target, and of course buying flowers. 


Selfie. 

Cookie dough Oreos!!! We have been looking everywhere for these!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear the story behind a flower club. This sounds like something would be a great tradition to start with friends. As for the Cookie Dough Oreos...where have these been all my life?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to hear more about the Flower Club...and I want to start one with my friends! Love your pics...thanks for sharing! :-)
    Michelle
    BigTime Literacy

    ReplyDelete