Friday, March 28, 2014

Big Day tomorrow!

Tomorrow is a big day for us. We have our big haystack fundraiser tomorrow at our church. All of the money we raise goes toward our daughter's fund at Riley. I am really anxious this year for some reason. Maybe because it is the fifth year for the fundraiser. Maybe because I am anxious every year and I just forget about it. It is hard to tell. Either way, I am looking forward to it. 

Tonight we are spending out evening at home cleaning and preparing for the big day ahead. Speaking of cleaning, Brynn has developed a fascination and love for the vacuum. She followed Mike around the house while he vacuumed. :) 



If you are in the area, feel free to come and join us! We would love to have you. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope that this event raises the money necessary to help your daughter and others. Sounds like a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete