Monday, March 3, 2014

Baked potatoes.

I am in awe of the fact that Brynn is turning one soon. I am also in awe of the amount of food that girl can put away. She is pretty much over baby food at this point. She will eat it if SHE feels like it. Lately she isn't feelin it. Which is fine. She is eating plenty of food to make up for it. She ate a bunch today at the babysitter's house and then tonight for dinner. Her favorite food this evening... A plain baked potato. Mike made a potato just for her. 

We'll see what she gets into at grandma's tomorrow! 


Don't worry we didn't let her eat it like the picture below. :)
I guess she was getting bored. 



5 comments:

  1. So glad to see another mom who doesn't stress out about their child's erratic eating behaviors. I remember the days when they were trying to figure out what they liked to eat. They'll eat when they are hungry. No worries! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet face! My little man ate everything he could get his hands on tonight. My guess is tomorrow he will eat next to nothing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd never know she could put it away- now Marin, you can see where she keeps it- Brynn really is putting it"away" somewhere :) Loved reading about your dinner time tonight...dinner time is one if my favorite times with the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was feeling the same way about dinner with my little guy. He is almost 2, tonight he had no supper and he finally ate some yogurt before bath he is growing and healthy so I shouldn't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole new world for all of you. Great pics of a happy little girl.

    ReplyDelete