Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Long Time...

I have been challenged to post something on my blog, which is funny because it has been on my list of things to do for some time now. I guess I am never sure where the time goes. However, it gets away from me every time! My absence from blogging isn't because I don't like to do it, I just forget. Enough of excuses right? :) 

Things have been busy in the Van Laeken household...we have a baby that is MAJORLY on the move. We keep thinking walking is going to happen at any moment, but I guess that Brynn is just satisfied with crawling for the time being. Christmas Break for B was a busy one, she learned to say some new words, got four new teeth, learned to dance, and decided she liked to climb. Needless to say Mike and I are exhausted, but loving EVERY minute. 

I will leave you today with a recent picture of her. We think she is pretty great! 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that first picture. It captures the crazy-beauty that she is. I'm glad you are writing again.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete