Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm Back!

I didn't realize that so many people read my blog....Just yesterday, a few people that enjoy reading asked why I wasn't blogging anymore. My answer, I guess I just haven't thought about it much. I am going to do my best to get back into the groove. I know the blog would be a good thing for Brynn to read and see when she gets older. Especially since most of my latest posts are about her. :)

I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who came to the haystack supper last weekend. It was definitely a success!!! We sent $10,208 to Riley on Monday!!! As I type this we have several checks worth a  few hundred dollars on the counter. WOW! What a great feeling! 

Makenna's fund has been good therapy for us. It has certainly helped us deal with her loss and allowed us to heal in a positive way. All of the support we have received also makes us feel so very loved. We are lucky! I am still amazed at all of the people that showed us their support on Saturday. We had around 400 people that evening! 

Makenna's fund is for research. Research is so important. Without research Brynn wouldn't be here. Research is what gave us the hope for a healthy baby. We are thankful for research. 

We are now so close to getting Makenna's fund endowed. We are going to get there before 2013 comes to an end, I just know it. 

Thank you again for all of your love and support! 

Thanks Marci for taking this photo at the haystack. 



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see you again. Now I can catch up on the wonderful happenings in your life

    ReplyDelete