Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So tiny...

This is a short slice today...I splurged a little bit a month or so ago, and bought two pairs of TOMS for our soon to arrive Baby Girl. I did purchase them on sale, so I didn't feel too guilty. (If you don't know what TOMS does, check out their website www.toms.com) They finally came in the mail yesterday and I was even more in disbelief at how tiny they really were. It amazes me that a tiny person is going to fit in those shoes one day, especially when I put the shoes next to a pair of Mike's and even my own. As we took a picture of our shoes together for size comparison our dog Tanner didn't want to miss out. He sat patiently while Mike took the pictures. He didn't even flinch! I guess he really wanted his feet in the pictures, too. We are anxiously awaiting the day that she can wear these shoes! :)





4 comments:

  1. How wonderfully sweet! I love the picture too - of all of your 'shoes.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! And tiny! What size are they!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are super cute! Repeat that photo as she gets bigger shoes and you will have a little record of her growth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, keep taking photos of her shoes. Her feet will touch the earth some day and she'll be off and running.

    ReplyDelete