Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Day!!!

I am really struggling with what to write about for today, so I will write about the snow. I feel like I have done that too much already for the month of March, but what else can I do? Just as soon as I get my hopes up for warmer weather, it moves in the opposite direction. The snow day didn't matter too much to me today, because I am off work for the rest of the school year to stay home with Brynn. I am sure my coworkers are beginning to feel differently about snow days. I am guessing they are tired of them. No one likes to make up a snow day, especially when they are going into the month of June. :)

This was Brynn's first big snow since she was born last Tuesday. Actually last Tuesday it was snowing in the morning when we went to my doctor's appointment and then on to the hospital. However, that snow doesn't count for two reasons; one it didn't stick to the ground and two Brynn wasn't here yet. 

The snow was really pretty this morning. Here are a few pictures from our house of the snow. Maybe next year Brynn can go outside and play in it. :)








5 comments:

  1. Went back and caught up on some of your posts. What a sweet addition to your family! Can't believe the smile! I wish you some wonderful sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Brynn had a good snuggly day. But I am also so done with snow! I am hoping for warm Spring weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy this first of so many firsts. :) Hopefully you'll soon get to celebrate the first warm day the two of you can get outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see your life is being measured before your little girl and since her arrival. I hope you have lots of time to celebrate many milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great being home with Brynn?! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete