Saturday, March 9, 2013

Major Bummer!

Last night I was doing the dishes, when something awful happened....I broke one of my favorite bowls! I know it is just a bowl, not a big deal. However, I was so disappointed. I yelled when it broke, which scared Mike. Oops...probably not the best idea. Anyway I really loved this bowl. The bowl actually matches two more nesting bowls. I have had them for years. They were actually one of the first presents Mike bought me when we were in college and engaged. I was so excited! They were "our" first thing for "our" kitchen in "our" home one day. I spent an hour or so looking online for a replacement bowl, with no luck.

I am not going to give up that easily, I know it is out there. :)


I also feel like I should mention that I am drinking a root beer float while typing this post tonight. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, those root beer floats are coming in handy this weekend. And then there are two nesting bowls left. Then the one broken bowl will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how to search it but I think there are some sights for replacement dishes.

    ReplyDelete