Friday, March 8, 2013

I Couldn't Resist!

After work today I made a trip to the grocery store. Probably not a good idea to send the pregnant one to the store...While browsing the aisles (I really did have a list) I decided a root beer float sounded delicious. I quickly made my way to the ice cream and root beer. I could hardly wait until I made it home to make myself a float. This reminded me of all of the times as a kid that we would make root beer floats or take a trip to the root beer stand in Syracuse. I must say, I downed my treat pretty quickly. It was as delicious as I had imagined. I have a feeling this won't be the last root beer float of my weekend. :)

Happy Friday everyone! 

I even used a frosty mug, yum!

5 comments:

  1. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM! Can I come over for one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother used to make them with sarsaparilla. I guess it can be considered a type of root beer. I have not had one since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went out to dinner tonight and saw others who had ordered root beers floats. They looked yummy. Might have to make some this weekend. Hope yours was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve one! I have not had a root beer float for years. Maybe it is time to introduce my little ones to their first root beer float.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your frosty root beer float. This is so a slice of life--a pregnant life!! I was just watching a video on how to make a single serving of homemade mac 'n cheese--my favorite dish of all time. I put it in my AllRecipe box for a day when I'm weak since pregnancy is not an option! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete