Friday, March 22, 2013

Hmmm...

As I sit here struggling what to write about tonight, I realize that I have so many topics I could choose. The only problem, I can't settle on one. I am actually starting to feel a bit sleep deprived, which is no good. I am only into the whole parenting thing a few days, so I have a long road ahead of me. However, if you know me you know that I require adequate amounts of sleep. I am not normally a grouchy person if I don't get sleep, or at least I don't think I am. :) I am starting to feel sleepy at weird times during the day, maybe I am turning into a nocturnal animal. My husband is usually the nocturnal one, and as I sit here typing this he is falling asleep on the couch. So backwards for us! Hmmm...are the tables turning?? I guess the topic tonight: sleep. 

Here is a picture of sleep at our house tonight. 
Mike was falling asleep, too. 

Who needs sleep when you have this sweet face to wake you up! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Your baby is precious. Expect some sleep deprivation and take the sleep in the odd moments it comes. Enjoy this wonderful adventure time you are entering. So good that right at the beginning you are documenting moments. Lovely!
    http://show--nottell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete