Saturday, March 2, 2013

First pictures...:)

So, I haven't taken pictures of our nursery yet and my friend Kristen wanted to see it. She lives in Florida, so she obviously can't pop over to have a look in person. (Maybe this summer? :)) I wish I could say that I helped do a lot of the work for this beautiful room, but I didn't. My husband and parents did most of the work. The room has been repainted from yellow to aqua, new carpet from tan to gray, and all of the furniture has been painted white. It looks like a brand-new room! The quilt, pillows, and curtains were made by my mom. They look amazing! Much better than I could ever do myself. I must say our little one already has the best room in the house. Now, she just needs to get here. :)



The quilt, with adorable flowers.

The pillow with button centers.

Button tabs on the curtains.


9 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for this peek!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes it so real! This baby is on her way! So excited for all of you. The room looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I want my room to look like this. Think your mom will make me a quilt ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the anticipation and the excitement! Enjoy ... and get used to the idea of the kids having more and nicer things than we do... somehow that seems all backwards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is certainly lots of love. This baby will have what many never find - love and roots. Through your writing and photographs I see such excitement. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you shared this with us. It's wondeful and light and filled with Love already. Good seeing you Sunday! Keep sharing your thoughts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Tell your mom that quilt is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is beautiful! I especially love the quilt! Sooooo pretty! That room is filled with lots of love already!

    ReplyDelete