Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cobbler

On my trip to the grocery store the other week, I had a craving for Rice Krispie Treats and peach cobbler. Very random for me. I am not a huge sweet eater in general. I would rather eat cheese than a brownie, so I am blaming pregnancy on the cravings for sweets. I decided to make the Rice Krispie Treats and cobbler on the same day. The cobbler was to take to dinner at a friend's house, but the Rice Krispies were for us to eat selfishly at home. :) Both of the desserts were delicious. I really liked the new recipe I used for the cobbler. I think my friends and Mike liked it, too. There isn't much left in the pan. 




2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Hopefully you didn't use beans or any other random item from your cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to send me the recipe. You now have me craving for fresh peaches. Yum! Then cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream. Enjoy your sweet tooth! Thinking of you often as the countdown gets closer!

    ReplyDelete