Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A living snow globe!!!

I typically don't want a snow day  because I don't like making the days up. For some reason this time, I REALLY want a snow day tomorrow. Maybe I am tired, or maybe it is because I am almost 37 weeks pregnant, or maybe it is because the kids were crazy today or maybe it is a combination of ALL of these things. I woke up this morning with the hopes that the snow would start falling like the weathermen said and we would get sent home early....NO luck. 

However, it FINALLY started snowing this afternoon! My hopes of a snow day are back in full swing. It is a beautiful winter wonderland outside right now. I can say that because I am at home in my PJ's on the couch. :) 

Here are some pictures out my backdoor from when I arrived at home. If you like the snow, enjoy! 








7 comments:

  1. I love the snow, but am like you and hate making up the days. The four snow days we had in the last two weeks (a Thursday/ Friday and then Tuesday/ Wednesday) have been enough for me! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wishing for a snow day tomorrow! My slice today is also about the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote about snow today also! Your wish is my wish! : ) Hope it doesn't end too early tonight and I hope they will call a delay tonight so I can relax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I used the words snow globe in my post also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A third grader and I were talking today, saying we felt like we were inside God's snow globe. I keep looking out the window tonight in awe of the snow...I love it! (and YAY for 37 weeks!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like snow. I don't like snow days. I think you are spot on, though, with your feelings of why you are hoping for one! Tired, pregnant, crazy kids.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You capture that feeling of hope, like when we were kids and wanted to play hooky. I hope you get your wish. More importantly I hope you get your needed rest.

    ReplyDelete