Monday, March 18, 2013

A Day to Relax, Don't Mind If I Do!

It is March, right? Last year at this time we had already had weather in the 80's! Not that I want it to be that warm just yet, but it would be nice for temps in the 50's or even 60's. I was surprised to find this morning that we had some icy and snowy conditions. I had already decided I wasn't going to head into work today, because I wasn't feeling the greatest. (I think my body is telling me to relax, and prepare for the upcoming big day.) I was even more surprised to learn we had a two-hour delay only to cancel a few hours later. While I don't want to make it up, it was nice we closed. I can use my sub plans I made for today, again tomorrow. It was nice to be home all day today relaxing, I have moved from the couch to the recliner multiple times. It has been a great day to stay in, since it is so gloomy outside anyway.

I am just ready for some sunshine and warm weather. I can't believe I am blogging about a "snow day" on March 18th. I just blogged about being ready for Spring last week, however we aren't going to have a day over 40 degrees this week! I guess the groundhog was wrong! :)


Where you can find me today. :)



4 comments:

  1. I felt the same amazement watching it snow yesterday, but ours did not stick around. I'm glad you got to enjoy a relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, luckily YOU won't have to make it up, anyway! :) I hope you enjoyed your day relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully in the next few days we will see a precious flower!

    ReplyDelete