Sunday, March 18, 2012

I do love Sunday...:)

When I woke up this morning I was really worried today wouldn't be a good day. I woke up with a terrible headache, which made me really bummed. We had plans to go over to our friend's house and have lunch, and hang out. I went back to bed and woke up feeling better. My headache never really went away, but it didn't stop me from having a great day! 


We spent the day at our friend's house enjoying good food and great company. My friend Melissa, her little one, Maddie, and I went to an antique shop today. We both found some great deals! I bought a plant stand, which I have wanted for a long time. We were able to spend some good quality time. I am so thankful for our amazing friends. We are so lucky! :) 


Melissa and me.

My new plant stand! Such a great find! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad a headache didn't prevent this day from having a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sound fun my Sunday was playing out side all day and help my dad i would love to here more.



    ay

    ReplyDelete