Sunday, March 25, 2012

Success!!!

Our Third Annual Haystack dinner last evening was a success! We raised right around $7,500!!!! That is our highest total so far! We couldn't be happier! We have known all along that we are surrounded by the most amazing people in the world, but last evening confirmed it. We couldn't have done the event without our friends and family. We are so thankful for everyone that helped, came to eat, donated, etc. We are looking forward to next year. :)

After a long weekend of fun, I am exhausted! Thank you again, everyone. 








Face painting. The kids LOVED it!!!




My nephew Arlo (in the blue) with Drew. Get your game-face! 








3 comments:

  1. What did you earn the money for? It looks really fun and I'm glad you made all the money that your did

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering if you have posted previously about this event. I will have to go back and check. I want to know what a "Haystack dinner" is, and I want to know the cause that the money will support. However, the joy in your post was alive and well, and the pictures match. I love all of the smiling faces! Congratulations on what must be a job well done!

    ReplyDelete