Friday, March 23, 2012

Squirrel!!!

So, outside my classroom window there are several trees. On those trees live several squirrels. I don't mind the squirrels unless I am trying to teach. It never fails, as soon as the kids see those squirrels outside in the grass or on the trees this is what I hear...SQUIRREL!!! Most of the time they run to the window to look. Sometimes it is funny, other times I simply can't believe it.

I  tried to catch a picture of a couple of the pesky squirrels in the rain. The following was the best I could do. Look closely and you can see them. :)





4 comments:

  1. That is funny. I am always remind of the movie Up when I hear the word squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! I can see them (giggling). I understand how this could be quite distracting (giggle again).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrels have been playing in my hard this week too, providing entertainment for me while I've been on spring break. I love the mental image of your students yelling out and running to the window when they see them -- how fun! (Although, not when you're trying to teach, I suppose!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sad that this happens everytime, but still makes me laugh when they do it.

    ReplyDelete