Saturday, March 10, 2012

So much to do!

I love the weekends. Mike and I started our Saturday having breakfast with our friends. It was so yummy! Definitely worth waking up early. We then spent our morning and early afternoon running around putting up fliers for the Haystack dinner on March 24. This is the 3rd year for the dinner. We do this to raise money for Riley Children's Hospital. The money goes into Makenna's fund, which is so wonderful. Each year this fundraiser grows a little more. We have HIGH hopes that this year it will be even bigger! We definitely couldn't do this event without our family and friends. I am sure I will blog more about that later. 


Then this evening, I went with my mom and grandma to a quarter auction. I had never been, but I loved it! I didn't win anything, apparently my number (54) wasn't lucky. I had fun regardless. My mom and grandma both won things. I think however, the company and conversation made the trip worthwhile. :) Looking forward to the next one. I better start saving my quarters! 









3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a quarter auction. You will have to share more about this with me. Sounds like you had a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the flowers rh7

    ReplyDelete