Friday, March 2, 2012

Ready for the weekend!

I am so ready for the weekend! It has been a really long week. I am looking forward to this evening because we are celebrating my friend Ashleigh's birthday!!! Birthdays are the best! Our plan is to head to Goshen for First Fridays, eat dinner, and go see The Lorax movie. The Lorax is my favorite book by Dr. Seuss. I hope that the movie is just as good as the book, sadly though it doesn't usually go that way. I am attaching a picture of my Lorax. I keep him in my classroom and the kids love to put him on their desk. :) He is cute! AND....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEIGH!!!! I love you, Friend!



6 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's Friday too! What a great way to end a really busy week... with a great friend! Friends, they are the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute Lorax! Ashleigh shares Mr. Geisel's birthday! I use the Lorax in April for Earth Day. TGIF! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I hope you enjoy the movie and fun times with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you get to celebrate your friend!

    I LOVED reading the book to my class today. Especially the part about unless they stand up for the world, it won't become a better place.

    See you down the hall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never seen that

    ReplyDelete