Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last and First Day...

Well, today is the last day of the challenge, and the first day of my Spring Break. I can't believe the challenge is already over. It was easy on some days and difficult on others. I really did enjoy this challenge. Some of my kids have asked if they can keep slicing. I have actually thought about continuing myself. I have several kids and family members that read my blog, so maybe I should keep going. I told my students I would blog while on vacation, so I guess I will keep going. :) 


I am currently waiting for my friend Holly to meet us here in Florida. She had a different flight here, so she hasn't arrived just yet. We will have a fun time I am sure! 


Thank you for challenging me to write this year. I will be back for next year's challenge, and I will work on the Tuesday challenge as well. 

Watching Johnny Quest on the plane. :)

3 comments:

  1. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading! Share Florida with me in pictures so many I will feel that we were able to go, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cheryl. Great picture. Posting about a vacation is a grand idea. The story will be there for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still wish I was on that plane with you so I could enjoy FL. Since I am here in IN, I will hold down the fort and hang out with Tanner. I vote for more blogging!

    ReplyDelete