Thursday, March 29, 2012

In trouble on Easter.

I'm not really in trouble, but I am disappointing someone important. You see, Easter is my cousin Katie's favorite holiday. She has loved it for as long as I can remember. We always celebrate Easter at my grandma's house (The Farm). This year, we will be traveling home from Florida on Easter Sunday. As you can imagine, Katie is disappointed.


I will say, that Easter is one of my favorite's too. Even though we are all adults now, we still find eggs and baskets around the farm. We have even shaken things up a bit and the "kids" have hidden goodies for the "adults". I won't lie, it is pretty funny watching our parents look for eggs and Easter baskets. Maybe we could use flashlights and look in the dark when we get home. :)


To share in her Easter joy, Katie sent me a hilarious card in the mail today. I can't put what the inside of the card says for a couple of reasons, but I am attaching a picture of the front of the card. I am also posting a picture of Katie from Easter last year. You can tell that Easter is her favorite just by looking at the photo. 


To Katie, my blog follower I apologize we are not going to be there to share in your Easter joy and time with family. We still love you. 



Katie gives Easter two thumbs-up!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should try the hunt in the dark. You already have the experience. I'm curious abot this card!

    ReplyDelete