Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bingo! :)

Today we went to church, lunch, and a charity event. The charity event was a Basket Bingo in Nappanee. They were raising money for two local boys that are dealing with medical issues. It was a way to have fun and to do things for others too. I think they raised a decent amount of money, which is awesome! I event got a bingo and won a great prize! It is a big basket filled with food and goodies from one of my favorite places, Trader Joe's. We already started eating the dark chocolate covered pretzels. We couldn't resist! :)


My winning basket! 

4 comments:

  1. Fun and a worthy cause, too! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Trader Joe's. I think we need to write in and convince the company to build one near bv! Still loving all your photo documentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lot of fun!!! It's good that you're doing that to help other kids in need. I can connect to your writing because in my church we raise money for charities. I really love it because I love the feeling that I am helping other kids in need. :)
    Z.W 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. you konw who easel says bingo my mom

    ReplyDelete