Friday, March 9, 2012

Where are you warm weather?

As I was thinking about yesterday's warm weather and then today's cold weather I couldn't help but think...I need summer! I am thankful it is just a few months away. I then started thinking about a fun trip we took to see some friends in Miami last summer. I started thinking about it because our friend called tonight, and mentioned that the weather there was nice and warm. Of course. :) Thinking about our trip made me smile. We had so much fun. We also decided that we needed to make more trips to visit them. I am in need of a trip to warm, sunshine right now! :)

Our friend Paul in Miami






Sunset at Key West.
Our snorkel adventure!
Jellyfish! They were everywhere! Where is SpongeBob when you need him?!?!

6 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! The sunshine today has helped me; I hate those days when I never seen daylight due to my windowless room. Do I sense a spring break trip in your future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the video!i liked how you were steeling the goldfish!d.c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can connect with that because i LOVE warm weather. I LOVE IT because its softball weather.hc1

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was awesome i saw a blow fish in Texas.ND-7

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to do that sometime it look's and sounds like fun!!! AH

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL!! When i was in Florida we saw some jellyfish (but they were dead, ewww) I touched it with a stick it moved like jello! :)

    ReplyDelete