Thursday, March 1, 2012

And we're off...

Today is the start of the challenge and after a long day, and with a heavy heart I decided to post about pancakes. On Tuesday night my parents, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and niece went to eat pancakes at IHOP.(My husband couldn't go because he was donating blood.)  It was National Pancake Day! You received a "free" short-stack of pancakes if you donated to Riley Children's Hospital. Last year my friend Ashleigh and I went it was yummy! Again this year, Pancake Day was a hit! I was also glad to see the restaurant was really busy! I am guessing they made a lot of pancakes. I am looking forward to next year. :) 
A picture of my brother's pancakes. I couldn't wait to eat mine! 

5 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry. :) What a true slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog title: A Little Faith and A Lot of Heart :) Those pancakes look yummy especially with that chunk of creamy butter on top. We love putting chocolate chips in our pancakes...especially Steve who is so fond of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we'll have pancakes tomorrow. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog title too! So glad you decided to join this year. I can't wait to read more of your slices.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. that reminds me of when i went to ihop i had pancakes with strawberry's w/whip cream, bananas on top and strawberry syrup on top ahm1

    ReplyDelete